Monday, September 2, 2013

I love 3 day weekends especially when Kirk is home!!!

After only 20 days of school, it was SO NICE to have a 3 day weekend!!! Kirk finished his first week of classes and came home for the weekend since they didn't have classes today. It was so nice to have us all under the same roof for a few nights.:) He absolutely loves University of Memphis and is already getting very involved with campus activities. I am so happy for him! I was sadder today when he left than I think I was the day we moved him in but I am quick to remind myself that we have so much to be thankful for and I certainly don't need to be sad. A sweet friend lost her oldest child in a motorcycle accident a week ago today, my uncle's cancer has come back and my best friend from high school mom is having a biopsy this week to see if her cancer has returned. Now those are things to be sad about. Please pray for these affected by loss of loved one and pray for healing for the sick.

I am looking forward to another busy and fun week with my sweeties at school! We are steadily making progress and enjoying getting to know each other better! We are still working on rules and procedures as I feel that we need more work on these things in order to have success throughout the year. I am already seeing progress!

I want to wish my sweet Canadian friend, Alessia Albanese, a "Happy First Day Back To School" tomorrow! You can check her out at www.mrsalbanesesclass.blogspot.com if you haven't already. She is a sweetie and has a ton of great user friendly and practical products on Tpt. :)

Wishing all of you another exciting and blessed week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment