Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2 more days!

2 more days but who's counting? :) me that's who!!! Can we say Fall Break?!!! Woo hoo!!! This is just our 2nd year to get a Fall Break but God always has perfect timing and this break is much needed by teachers and students.
It has been a busy 2 weeks since I last posted and my sweeties are moving along. We are enjoying getting ready for Halloween and reading lots of books related to fall, pumpkins and Halloween. After fall break, we will just have a little over a week before we get to celebrate our Fall Festival and our fall parties! We also get a field trip in there to so lots of exciting times are coming our way!
My 3 K's are all doing well and as busy as ever. Their schoolwork and extra curricular activities keep them pretty busy.
We enjoyed celebrating Elijah Tate's 2nd birthday with all his family this past weekend! We all missed Lesa, his Nana, being there with us but I know she was watching over us and enjoying watching everyone having a fun time and loving on Elijah and his sissy.  :)
Well this Towater girl will soon have her toes in the water relaxing with my hubby and girls on some beach somewhere! I hope you and yours enjoy all the simple pleasures that fall and each day has to offer surrounded by the love of God, your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment